Re: 2.6.11, pppoe, iptables

I also encountered the same problem as Cedric:  iptables drops
all TCP traffic, either with firestarter or when started manually.
My setup (ibook 2.2, PPPoE, kernel 2.6.10, hoary) is also very
similar to his.

As Cedric's post is the only one that my frantic googling turned
up, and our setups are almost identical, I suspect the problem
could very well be debian-powerpc specific.

--
roi