debian ppc on g5 2nd SATA disc

Hi,

I've installed debian on a second G5 disc and am trying to follow the
February thread about getting it to boot.  I ran into exactly the same
situation as Pedro where I get a yaboot menu, type in 'l', and get the
graphical 'option' menu back.

In any case, my question regards mounting the partitions on my second
disc from the installer.  Here is what I picked up from the thread:

http://lists.debian.org/debian-powerpc/2005/02/msg00081.html:

"To run these commands I boot from the CD and get all the partitions
mounted. Then I exit to a shell from the main installer menu. Therefore,
could it be that because all these partitions on the second drive are
mounted at that point, the ofpath command simply returns an abbreviated
version of the full path?"

Now, how do I mount the partitions from the installer?  I tried a few
things, but when I exited to the shell, there was no '/target'
available to cd into and edit my yaboot settings or at least see what
they are.  Any help would be appreciated.

thanks,
wes