Re: following addresses had permanent fatal errors

On 5/30/05, Johannes Berg <johannes@sipsolutions.net> wrote:
> On Fri, 2005-05-27 at 13:54 -0600, Mauro wrote:
> > Can someone plese take the following target off the mailing list?
> > <tgall@wintermute.rchland.ibm.com>
> >
> > I keep on getting:
> > <tgall@wintermute.rchland.ibm.com>
> > mailed back to me for some time now.
> >
> > It's obviously related to this debian mailing list as the headers show:
>
> Same thing I've been seeing. Please, someone just remove that account
> from the list until that ibm server can be fixed.

In January, Pascal Hakim (pasc) created the list d-l10n-ro@l.d.o as a
response to a bug I submitted; I am not sure, but maybe he could help
if somebody sent him an email or submit a bug against
lists.debian.org..

PS: While you're at it, please remove from -curiosa also marian dot
petrisor __at__  siemens d-o-t com - is an alias of a mailbox I have
at work, but the headers are automaticaly changed to eddy d-o-t
petrisor __at__ siemens dot com, so I can't unsubscribe automatically.

--
Regards,
EddyP