Re: bluetooth working on new powerbook

On Thu, Apr 15, 2004 at 04:36:00PM +0200, Johannes Berg spake thus:
[...]
> I finally got bluetooth working. I *knew* from MacOSX that it was a USB
> device, and I was getting very strange errors at USB startup time (read
> error -71 something, check Jochen's homepage for the details, he thinks
> it is trackpad related but it isn't)
[...]
Johannes,
    Thanks so much for taking the time to write this up.  Just as you
said, this fix instantly made the CSR-based Bluetooth built into my
15" PowerBook G4 1.67GHz work right away with a stock 2.6.11 kernel
from the Debain archive.  I have already confirmed that the IrMC and
GPRS functionality with my Ericsson T610 are working beautifully.
I was previously using a Titanium PowerBook G4 1GHz with a D-Link
DBT-120 USB dongle.

Regards,
--
Barry Hawkins