Re: Mirroring X and console on external VGA

Giuseppe Ottaviano wrote:

Hi,
I own an iBook G4. Is it possible to mirror everything that is displayed
on LCD on the external VGA interface, including X, framebuffer and MOL?
Even if I have to disable the LCD... (Maybe some openfirmware trick?)

Thanks,
Giuseppe

For console or Mol i don't think is possible , but i leave this answer to someone that knows better then me. For X check out a Thread of a couple of weeks ago ... i have an ibook G4 too and i've been able to Clone the Monitor without problems just upgradind Xorg to CVS Version (cause it includes some patches for radeon i suppose) and configuring Clone Mode in the X configuration.

Bye
<P>