Re: Which WLAN USB adapter should I buy for my ibook?

> >Hello,
> >
> >I'm thinking about buying a WLAN USB adapter for my ibook, which
> >is installed dual-boot  with Debian GNU/Linux (2.6.11 from unstable)
> >and MacOSX (10.3.9).
> >
> >Of course I would like to be able to use it on both OSes and
> >also I would like to by a ".11g" adapter.
> >
> >As far as I was able to google, the DLink DWL-122 should be able
> >to work with both OSes (does it really?), but this is only "11b".
> >
> >Does anybody know, which USB adapter would meet my needs/wishes?
> >
> >Thanks for any hint,
> >Vivenzio
I have d D-Link DWL-122 with prism2 chipset. I'm able to use this card
with both systems (I've an IBook 12'' with debian and macosx on mol).
The card works bgood and also in promiscuous mode. But it's only 11
M/bits per sec...
Ciao

		Bigo!

--
La cosa bella di Windows è che non crasha solamente,
ma prima ti mostra una dialog box e ti fa premere OK [Arno Schaefer's .sig]

         Registered Linux User # 365044
            http://dust.homelinux.org
    Please don't send me any Micro$oft attachments!