Re: I updated MacOSX to Tiger...

BTW, for something cool to try that wasn't advertised much about Tiger, go into the Utilities folder and try out Grapher, the 3d Graphing calculator.

Very nice.

On 5/12/05, Lee Braiden <jel@tundra.ath.cx> wrote:
On Thursday 12 May 2005 16:44, Jack Malmostoso wrote:
> And btw, great work Tiger. Although Dashboard is just a damn ripoff is
> much better than gDesklets (I love them, but hey, dashboard looks better);
> spotlight is very good (/me waits for Beagle) and I have to try Automator,
> whatever it does.

I gather that automater is like scripting for GUI apps.  Sort of like what
KDE's dcop allows you to do, but from a nice frontend, or like a system-wide
version of application macros.  Very useful.

--
Lee.

Please send replies to the list, not to my email address.