Re: modprobe therm_adt746x ioctl=1

According to Matteo Bigoi - Bigo!, on Fri, 6 May 2005 11:28:09 +0200,
>Hi,
>I have compiled the gkrellm's plug-in to have diplayed on my ibook g4
>fan rpm and temperatures! In the README file in the source of this
>plug-in I've read that I must load the module therm_adt746x with the
>argument useioctl=1. I'm not able to do it! Please help me. I'm using
>the 2.6.11.6 version of the linux kernel.

Sorry if this answer is duplicated.

The plugins signaled sometimes ago on this list was for adm103x, on ibook G3, rev 2.2, for
which I added a ioctl interface (and the useioctl module parameter).
I don't think there is such interface on the therm_adt746x, but you can ask for it to the
author :)

--
Cedric