Re: External Display on Powerbook5,6 (was: external Display and FBDev)

On Tue, May 03, 2005 at 11:00:21AM +0200, Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> Now I do have a crash in the server when trying to run magicpoint.
> Thus I am trying to build 6.8.2 with your patches and see if this is better.

6.8.2 with Ben's patches can also do the clone mode like X.org CVS HEAD.
Unfortunately both crash when I try to run magicpoint (mgp).

If someone is interested in this, I have put up an strace of mgp to
http://intevation.de/~bernhard/ppc/powerbook5%2C6/mgp-strace-20050503.txt
There are no further debugging message from the server, except that
it got Signal 11.

	Bernhard