URGENT: endianness of RAID, blowfish loopback, LVM, and ext3

I have a PowerComputing Mac clone from 1997 acting as my file server (among
other things). It appears to be having hardware problems, and is
spontaneously rebooting from time to time. It seems to be getting more
frequent. I have a Celeron box I can replace it with, but that won't work
if there are endian problems. I need to know if I can use the Celeron box,
or if I need to replace the hardware. (I have several good options for
replacement, all of which involve roughly the same cost; that isn't the
question.)

I have an Adaptec SCSI card connected to a SCSI SCA hotswap rack with eight
drives. I am using the Linux kernel RAID to join them in a RAID5. I am
running cryptoloop on top of that, and LVM on top of that. The partitions
are ext3. The question is whether any of that functionality is
endian-specific. I am unwilling to risk all my data by just trying it out.

System info:

custom compiled 2.4.21 kernel
cryptoapi-core and cryptoloop modules (0.1.0-2)
RAID
        raid-level      5
        nr-raid-disks   8
        nr-spare-disks  0