Re: debian-update-3.0r4-powerpc

On Fri, Apr 22, 2005 at 06:20:20PM -0400, Darrel wrote:
>I am not sure of what is about to happen, but am going with this web page:
>http://www.debian.org/releases/woody/powerpc/ch-partitioning.en.html#s-partition-intro
>
>Do I install the two update disks with the seven disks called
>debian-30r4-powerpc-binary or does that version already have the updates?

The 30r4 update CDs contain the changed packages from 30r0 (initial
woody release) to 30r4, so that people with existing CD sets can use
those without having to replace all their CDs. If you have 30r4
already, you don't need the 30r4 update.

However, you should be aware - 30r5 was released last weekend, along
with new CDs...

"This dress doesn't reverse." -- Alden Spiess