Engage?

I've installed the "enlightenment" package. Engage comes with the "enlightenment" package, I presume, since the description of the package says that it features "docking". I have a few questions:

Does the "enlightenment" package contain Engage?

Can I run Engage while using metacity? If so, please inform me on how to.

Any help appreciated. :)

--
Roses are red, violets are blue, and chimpanzees are 95 to 98.5 percent genetically identical to human beings.