Re: problem with powerbook g3: black screen on boot

Maximilian Gerlach schrieb:

Hi everyone,
I bought a Powerbook G3 on ebay. When I start it I hear the apple sound
but the display stays black - any suggestions? :/

Thanks,
Maxi

Which kind of G3 Powerbook, Wallstreet, Lombard, Pismo, or if you don't know that which connections has it got on the back: Wallstreet got SCSI connections, Pismo got 2 USB and 2 Firewire, Lombard to be honest I don't know,....
Which OS is installed on the system.
If it's a Wallstreet, how long did you wait until you turned off again, my wallstreet needs a long long time till it starts really booting after startup time, it needs about half a minute until any diplay response,...

Rainer
begin:vcard
fn:Rainer Gutkas
n:Gutkas;Rainer
adr;quoted-printable:;;Kleiststr. 36;St.P=C3=B6lten;;A-3100;Austria
email;internet:rainer.gutkas@kstp.at
title:Bakk. techn. (B.Sc.)
version:2.1
end:vcard