Re: Digest mode?

On 16 Apr 2005, at 01:38, a monkey wrote:

I would appreciate it if there was a way for me not to recieve all of the individual emails to the debian-powerpc. I was able to set digest mode for debian-user, but somehow wasn't able to again for debian-powerpc. I found out that you must send the following line to the list to activate it:

LIST-DAEMON COMMAND {{ DIGEST MODE FLAG TRUE TOGGLE }} STOP END

But this didn't seem to work. Any ideas?

You should send this to debian-powerpc-REQUEST@lists.debian.org
                                      ^^^^^^^^
Not to debian-powerpc@lists.debian.org.