Re: Firewire HDs, Sleep, and Sound

I turned up DRC and got sound to work! I never even
looked at the odd channels in the mixer - in fact I
had to google to find out what DRC was (and found it
in one of your (benh's) own posts, heh). PEBKAC as
usual.

I'll take the sbp2 issue over to the linux1394-user
list. I'm so used to thinking of Firewire as an Apple
thing I had forgotten that it's actually
cross-platform.

I'll give up on the sleep, as I'm not in the market
for  new hardware now ;<)

-Ray

--- Benjamin Herrenschmidt <benh@kernel.crashing.org>