wireless for powerbook g4?

Hey,
I'm trying to find a 802.11g (54g) wireless solution for my new
powerbook G4.  I have recently tried to buy a Netgear WG511 because I
had read some good feedback, but as is always the case they have again
changed the version and it won't work.
I apparently have bought Netgear wg511 v3.0 (Made in China).  The card
is recognised with the prism54 module but after it tries to upload the
firmware it gets:
eth1: no 'reset complete' IRQ seen - retrying
eth1: interface reset failure
prism54: Your card/socket may be faulty, or IRQ line too busy :(
It then tries the whole process again in a never ending loop.
>From what I've read this is basically a sign that it's not going to
work.

Has anyone had any luck (recently) with either a 802.11g PCMCIA/CardBus
or USB dongle?  The problem that I keep running into is people find one
that works but then the manufacturers release a different version with
the same FCC ID etc.. and thus doesn't work.

--

Fergus McKenzie-Kay
System Support Engineer

PH: (02) 6125 8638