Re: apple trackpad driver update

El mié, 30-03-2005 a las 22:47 +0200, Johannes Berg escribió:

> I've made a few updates today. Notable is the addition of yet another
> USB product ID for the 12" series and a fix for some trackpads that send
> 81 bytes in interrupt go as opposed to mine which sends 64 and 17 in two
> consecutive interrupts.

Hi Johannes:
Saw your mail with the patch you sent me just minutes before this last
update, so I downloaded the update (up to and including patch 14) and
now the trackpad works on the 12", thanks a lot!

Only two things I've noticed:

1) The device created user/group are root:root, I suppose that once this
gets into a driver-only code this will not matter.

2) The mouse movement is a bit jerky, and in some times it moves
alone :), but you mentioned a bit of this before.

Antonio Corbi