re: msnbc_auto_response: thank you for contacting today with katie couric and matt lauer

Charlene Scott
267 W Main St
Ridgway PA 15853
814-776-6681
cscott@penn.com

I am writing because of your contest of "What do you want to accomplish".  My only thing to do is help my 86 year old dad find his brother.  They were seperated when he was around 3 and he wants to find him.  My Dad's name is Gilbert Barboza and he was  born Feb 26, 1919.  His brother George Barboza was born in1920 or 1921, he is not sure.  They were born on 80th Avenue in Oakland Ca.  My dad served in WWII and he thinks George did to but was never able to find out anything for sure.  If you can help me, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you for your time.
Charlene Scott

cscott@penn.com
EarthLink Revolves Around You.