Re: Linux PPC Java development

Lee Braiden wrote:
On Tuesday 29 March 2005 20:14, Marcellus_Listas wrote:

I have a 'newbe' question... I'm using an old IBM 7248 PowerPC machine,
running Debian Linux. I downloaded the IBM JDK but I can not find a JAVA
Plugin ( version 1.4 or newer ) to use with Mozilla 1.7.

Konqueror seems to have its own java appletviewer built in, and so you don't need a Java plugin, as long as you have a working java executable. A similar question was posted not too long ago, if you want to check the archives for more details.

Thank you, very much. I will search the archives.

[]s
Marcellus
-=-=-
... 18. Quase tudo é mais fácil de enfiar do que de tirar.