Booting the netinst CD image on a Mac mini

Hi,

I need some help to install Debian.

I bought a Mac Mini and I want to install Debian above in dual boot with
MacOS X. I have partitioning the disk, and reinstall MacOS, the issue is
with the installation of Debian. I can't run the Debian installer.

When I press on the key 'c' at startup, the mac don't boot on the Debian
cd but start MacOs.
I haven't a apple keyboard, I use my pc keyboard a logitech.

Any suggestions to install Debian are much appreciated!!!

Thanks.
Eric

--
N'oubliez jamais que ce qu'il y a d'encombrant dans la morale, c'est que
c'est toujours la morale des autres.