Re: Where do the weekly builds go?

Hi,

Why don't you try a netinst ? sarge installer is great !

Pit.

Michael a écrit :
Well, after numerous, and some not so subtle, questions about why I don't upgrade to Sarge, I have decided to do so. Since I have not a dime to my name right now, I have undertaken the long journey to downloading the iso's. I am currently downloading this week's build, and I am guessing that one week's set is not necessarily compatible with the next, So my question is where do the weekly iso's go? Since it would take me until Monday literally straight through to get the first disk, I need to know if I need to try and convince my friend to download the iso's and upload them to me, or whether they will just simply be moved, so I can still download them myself.

--Mike