Re: Ben and his MiniMac

There is more to life than hours spent in traffic and cityscapes dominated by gaudy neon lighting ;)

david

Dean Hamstead wrote:
a life? your live in canberra right?

im not sure if thats possible.

Dean

Benjamin Herrenschmidt wrote:

On Tue, 2005-03-15 at 08:45 +1100, Dean Hamstead wrote:

hey ben,
i know you have installed debian onto your minimac

have you enhanced or refined anything? done anything
else note worthy?

Appart from fighting with some video issues & Apple support (until I
figured that actually _screwing_ the DVI connector all the way in fixed
them, gaahhhh), installing stuffs, and having a life, no, not yet :)
Well, I've fixed a couple of issues with new monitors but nothign
specific to the mini yet (though it happened on it). Simply haven't had
time for serious hacking yet.

Ben.

David Howe
http://www.qednet.biz
   | Your mouse has moved.                                     |
   | Windows must be restarted for the change to take effect.  |