Re: Debian 3.0_r4

im a sid man myself. but im not running production boxes

sid being 'unstable'

i think

potatoe - way old
woody - 'stable' but old
sarge - 'testing' but new
sid - 'unstable' bleeding edge

i think thats right. anyway, often times youll do a system wide update and something minor will break. but usually only something minor - like
amsn or something.

Dean

Kristian Peters wrote:

--