Re: Mirroring disks (almost) between hosts

On Fri, 11 Mar 2005, Tamas K Papp wrote:

Unless your servers have databases or something like that, unison
might work.

	I looked at Unison and it's a file-synchronizer, i.e.,
	bidirectional.  I only want unidirectional.

	I also know of rsync and that does what I want.  However, I'd
	have to provide a detailed exclusion file list.*

	I was hoping for something that had implicit knowledge of a
	Debian system and would automatically know what files to
	exclude.

	- Paul

	* In case I have to go the rsync route, could anybody list *all*
	  the files that should *never* be mirrored between hosts, e.g.,
	  /etc/network/interfaces ?