Exit solved, but I don't know what I did...
- To: debian-powerpc <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Exit solved, but I don't know what I did...
- From: vze26m98 <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2005 22:25:27 -0500
- Message-id: <r02010400-1038-0E5BB1568C5D11D9B940000D932C0D78@[18.104.22.168]>
- In-reply-to: <r02010400-1038-6E802E4E8C5311D9B940000D932C0D78@[22.214.171.124]>
Well, I was able to break out with, I think, a key combination of:
...which gave me a cursor in the upper left corner of the screen. I
think then I was able to get to the F6 terminal and login.
Can anyone tell me what I did?