Re: Need help configure radeon 9000 on debian power mac g4

En/na Alaor ha escrit:
I got the error "No screens found" "No devices detected", i'm using woody and i need help to configure my video card. I think that i haven't the properly driver.
Perhaps I will sound like a moron, but give a shot to sarge (testing) instead. Then take a look around the net for configs for your card (you are looking for the /etc/X11/XF86Config-4 , the normal one). If not, #dpkg-reconfigure xserver-xfree86

See you soon