Re: Which Kernel for Airport Support?

On Sat, Feb 26, 2005 at 07:06:56AM +0100, Sven Luther wrote:
> A, good idea, the only thing you may have problems with, is the space problem.
> Can someone with access to the actual hardware can tell us if there would be
> space for such a connector ?

I have a PowerBook5,2 (15", 1GHz). I bought the airport extreme card
and installed it myself. I can assure you that this model doesn't even
have a single millimeter extra in that bay for the card. The door is
close enough to the antenna cable to need some care. I haven't looked
in my G5 to see how much room there is, but it isn't likely to be
quite as crowded.

	Brad Boyer
	flar@allandria.com