iBook G4 and Kyocera FS-1550

Hello.

I've bought a iBook G4 and still want to keep my Kyocera laser printer. I know that this model is a little bit old fashioned, but it produces fine results. With my other linux box (x86-PC(already sold) with Debian 3.0)I had no problems to get it running, but now some have occured: - Is the printer cable USB<-->Centronics(36pin) usable for connecting the device or do I need special drivers therefore?
- Are there any drivers for this printer available (Linux AND MacOS X)?

It's very important to me to get this stuff running properly, so thanks in advance.

Carsten Friede