G4 sound hardware question

Please excuse me, as I am no Mac/PPC expert. I am used to x86
hardware...

I have been using Debian on a Mac 400MHz G4 tower and I have no idea
what sound driver to load to get things working. I have randomly tried a
few, but have not had any luck. I am currently using a 2.4.29 vanilla
kernel. Here is what I can see:

$ lspci
0000:00:0b.0 Host bridge: Apple Computer Inc. UniNorth AGP
0000:00:10.0 VGA compatible controller: ATI Technologies Inc Rage 128
PF/PRO AGP 4x TMDS
0000:10:0b.0 Host bridge: Apple Computer Inc. UniNorth PCI
0000:10:0d.0 PCI bridge: Digital Equipment Corporation DECchip 21154
(rev 05)
0000:11:07.0 ff00: Apple Computer Inc. KeyLargo Mac I/O (rev 02)
0000:11:08.0 USB Controller: Apple Computer Inc. KeyLargo USB
0000:11:09.0 USB Controller: Apple Computer Inc. KeyLargo USB
0000:11:0a.0 FireWire (IEEE 1394): Texas Instruments TSB12LV23 IEEE-1394
Controller
0000:21:0b.0 Host bridge: Apple Computer Inc. UniNorth Internal PCI
0000:21:0f.0 Ethernet controller: Apple Computer Inc. UniNorth GMAC (Sun
GEM) (rev 01)

I have everything working but the sound card. I know it works because
when I reboot it, the thing makes that nice little sound when it's first
turned on :)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
--
  Matthew Daubenspeck
  http://www.oddprocess.org

21:43:05 up 3 days, 7:32, 1 user, load average: 0.07, 0.04, 0.00