Re: Unable to code - because of bad keymap

According to Karl Hasselström, on Sun, 16 Jan 2005 21:31:06 +0100,
>On 2005-01-16 20:51:35 +0100, Bjorn Johansson wrote:
>
>> The character is called måsvinge in swedish and looks a bit like
>> this: (
>
>It's called brace in English, and looks like this: {

You usually get it with alt+parenthesis, and if I remember well, brackets [ should be
available with alt+shift+parenthesis.

I used to have a French keyboard on my ibook, and sending the machine for the 2nd
mother-board change, it came back with netherland keyboard.
Finally, that's better for coding!

Cedric