can't boot with my 2.6.9 kernel...

Hello,

2 weeks ago i update my "kernel-image-2.6.9" on my ibook g4, and since i can't my boot on linux os !

The error message is :
"kernel panic - not syncing: VFS Unable to mount root fs on unknown-block(0,0)"

If i'm looking from mac os the content of /boot/ i find 2 files : "vmlinuz" and "vmlinuz-2.6.9-powerpc".

So i tried to load my kernel in yaboot : "root=/dev/hda4 image=hd:4,vmlinuz-2.6.9-powerpc"

But always the same error message appear...
I think the problem comes from the kernel, but i'm not sure...

Maybe i could download a new kernel and copy it from mac os on my linux partition ? But i don't know if there is a soft to to it...

If someone could help me...
Regards,

	Baba