Re: 43p-140 install issues

Hi,

the only reference number on my board is the IBM FRU number:

FRU 93H7143

I would expect that you will have the same marking on your mainboard.
My box ran all day with various loads from high to low or no load
at all:

wehrle:~> uptime
 22:29:24 up 1 day,  2:39,  2 users,  load average: 0.15, 0.32, 0.61

with Leigh's 2.4.19 kernel. As I searched for the number, I noticed
that the CPU fan was *covered* with dirt. Perhaps you should have
a look at yours too, because the front fan will pick up all dust and
throw it right on the CPU fan. I still wonder why mine was still
spinning....

HTH,
Uli
--
Dipl. Inf. Ulrich Teichert|e-mail: Ulrich.Teichert@gmx.de
Stormweg 24               |listening to: Suicide Drive (The Deep Eynde)