Re: 43p-140 install issues

Hi,

>Would there be any image I can use to install this machine currently?

Sure, check http://www.solinno.co.uk/7043-140/, that's Leigh Browns site.
There's a detailed step-by-step guide which will take you through the whole
process. You can even choose what distro you want to install, but you may
have to update your firmware first (I had to do it as well, but it was
OK). BTW: great job Leigh!

>Here's my situation, If I can get the machine to boot and install by
>next week (back to work) my boss will let me keep working on it -
>otherwise he'll declare it useless and it'll go back in the closet. If
>I can get anything on it I'm ok - It doesn't need to be 2.6.
[del]

There are 2.4.x kernels on that site which are working very well, I
installed Debian Woody on top of it ;-)

HTH,
Uli
--
Dipl. Inf. Ulrich Teichert|e-mail: Ulrich.Teichert@gmx.de
Stormweg 24               |listening to: Suicide Drive (The Deep Eynde)