Re: TEST: Sleep patch #7

Benjamin Herrenschmidt wrote:
On Mon, 2004-12-20 at 12:27 +0100, Arne Caspari wrote:

Benjamin Herrenschmidt wrote:

Can you try not plugging any USB device (in case you have any), does
that make any difference ? also not building the USB OHCI driver at
all...

Also, can you try not using cpufreq (or not building it)

Let me know if any of these makes any difference.

Ben.

I do not have any USB device ( only firewire ). But I will disable CPUfreq again. I had it always disabled with the old patches and only enabled it as you said it should be save now with #7 ;-)

Hrm... try without firewire too, just in case ...

I can not, I am a firewire developer ;-)

 /Arne