Re: OT: Re: Netatalk over a wireless router?

On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 22:00:42 +1100
Dean Hamstead <dean@bong.com.au> wrote:

> macosx is pretty good though. i quite like it.

True. I'll take it over Windows any day.

> your older version might be tainting your experience :P

Yea, but that's where Linux (Debian, more specifically) has me spoiled.
Free upgrades as often as you want them. They may not do major releases
as often as Apple, but at least I don't have to pay for them. And then I
have my choice of stable, testing or unstable. :-)

Just my $0.02.

Jacob