Re: building a multiarch gcc

On Sun, 12 Dec 2004 21:19:56 +0100, Andreas Jochens <aj@andaco.de> wrote:
> Yes this was wrong, thanks. I just reuploaded gcc-3.4 and gcc-4.0 with a
> similar new patch to the alioth ppc64 archive. I also uploaded a new 32
> bit enabled glibc package which creates 'libc6-powerpc' and
> 'libc6-dev-powerpc' packages with the 32 bit powerpc libraries (for
> details please see also http://debian-ppc64.alioth.debian.org/READ_ME).
very good :) I see the gcc packages but not the patch. Maybe you have
forgot to upload it?

> > export WITHOUT_LANG=java
>
> Do you have any idea how to fix the java FTBFS?
I did a ./debian/rules patch and right now the source is building in a
ppc64 gentoo with the same arguments used in the debian package.
Gentoo has a newer bintuils and that may make a difference.

> Thank you for your work.
Thanks for yours :)

> Regards
> Andreas Jochens