Re: Java debs anyone?

> 	I already reported my problems trying alien on the IBM Java
> SDK... perhaps someone would be willing to share it already
> debianised?

deb ftp://corp.primenetwork.net/debian prime contrib
deb-src ftp://corp.primenetwork.net/debian prime contrib

apt-get install ibmjava2-sdk-ppc

I also have eclipse compiled for Linux/GTK/PPC if anyone is interested.
No Debian packages but you can just drop this in place as if it were
downloaded from eclipse.org. It works well and has some features that
the x86 binary on eclipse.org doesn't have. The CDT (C Dev Tools) are also
included in my binary.

http://www.egaumer.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=Downloads&file=index&req=viewdownload&cid=2

--
Eric Gaumer