Re: CD output problem

Em Thu, 09 Dec 2004 12:10:12 +0100, Jason E. Stewart escreveu:

> I'm running debian unstable on my pismo.

	Pismo being some version of the Powerbook, isn't it?

> Back about 4 months ago, I used to be able to play audio CD's directly
> from XMMS
[...]
> When I attempt to use another CD program, grip or cccd, they appear to
> play the CD but I get no sound output.

	If I may use my lowly iBook as a model for your problem, it
doesn't have analog output, so one has to use CDDA (Compact Disk
Digital Audio) output.  XMMS, Totem and Beep have plugins for that,
last time I checked no other player had.

--
Leandro Guimarães Faria Corcete Dutra <leandro@dutra.fastmail.fm>
Maringá, PR, BRASIL                            +55 (44) 3025 6253