Re: searching patch for albook (keyboard)

Le vendredi, 10 Décembre 2004 09.39, Michael Schmitz a écrit :
> > > I'm searching for the patch for the keyboard backlight for my
> > > powerbook G4:$ cat /proc/cpuinfo
> >
> > You only need i2c-dev i2c-keywest and a recent pbbuttons.
>
> Or lmud ... you may need to mknod the proper /dev/i2c-<n> device, or set
> up devfsd/udev to manage the device (see #273015).
>
>  Michael
/dev/i2c-4 exist by me, like its describe on #273015. Now the keyboard
backlight work, but I cant change the value with <fn>+F9 or <fn>+F10 or stop
it with <fn>+F8 like on OS X. The LCD brightness and the volume key (also
<fn<+F1 for example works well)
Here the part for the display on my pbbuttonsd.conf:
# [MODULE DISPLAY]
#LCD_Brightness        = 8      ; initial LCD brightness level
LCD_FadingSpeed       = 5       ; 0 = no smooth fading
LCD_AutoAdjust        = yes     ; only on Aluminum PowerBooks
LCD_IllumUpKey        = 225
LCD_IllumDownKey      = 224
LCD_Threshold         = 94
LCD_AutoAdjMin_Bat    = 2       ; autoadjust parameter
LCD_AutoAdjMax_Bat    = 7
LCD_AutoAdjMin_AC     = 1
LCD_AutoAdjMax_AC     = 15
KBD_Brightness        = 1       ; initial keyboard illumination level
KBD_OnBrightness      = 5       ; initial level if KBD on/off key is pressed
KBD_FadingSpeed       = 5       ; 0 = no smooth fading
KBD_AutoAdjust        = yes     ; only on Aluminum PowerBooks
KBD_IllumUpKey        = 230
KBD_IllumDownKey      = 229
KBD_IllumOnKey        = 228
KBD_Threshold         = 28      ; only on Aluminum PowerBooks
dev_FrameBuffer       = "/dev/fb0"
UseFBBlank            = yes
DimFullyDark          = no

Thanks for the help.

Gruss
Guillaume
PS: you can reply just on the debian-powerpc list, I'm suscribe on it.