604e machines with faster RAM buses ?

Hey folks,

I have a project that I'd like to work on (debian, PPC based PVR) and I
wanted to try to use a motherboard with 604e CPUs (computational + power
efficiency) and a faster memory bus (because of video data) in macs with
this CPU (typically 50 MHz).

I seem to remember some boards made by motorola (the MTX line I believe)
with a pair of 604e CPUs, and a 100 MHz memory bus.  But I can't find it
anywhere for sale over the 'net (so far).  So I was wondering about the
604e-based IBM workstations.  They relatively inexpensive, but what bus
speeds do these typically have between CPU and memory ?

cheers
vinai