Re: Someone already tested the new Apple Bluetooth upgrade?

On Tue, Dec 07, 2004 at 03:02:34PM +0100, Wolfgang Pfeiffer wrote:
> Hi All
>
> There's obviously a "Bluetooth Firmware Updater 1.2" "for D-Link USB
> Adapters" et. al. available:
> <http://www.apple.com/support/downloads/bluetoothfirmwareupdater12.html>

               [ ... ]

.. and obviously it's available only for those having installed MacOSX
10.3.6 or newer: Having running 10.2.8 here, I didn't expect this
Apple policy.  And that's probably why I realised this only an hour
ago when I tried to install the firmware in vain ..

But at least I understood now once more why rather than relying on
Apple software on a Powerbook I prefered to switch it to Linux some
not-so-short time ago ... :)

Cheers

w.
--