Re: MOL Login

this happens every time i start up OS X in MOL and enter my
username/pass... a window pops up to say "unable to log you in at this
time", and then it logs me in! is there a way to stop the pop up window as
it is clearly in error...

Well... me too!

10.2 didn't do this, just 10.3 started showing this message box. Seems the MOL env is missing some part from the native OS X bootenvironment causing this error.
Apart from being annoying it seems to do no harm.

I think this message did not show up after I installed 10.3 purely into MOL i.e. when OS X never saw the real underlying hardware.

     -Thomas