Re: TEST: Sleep patch #7 -- not falling asleep?

Hi,

I reported about my powerbook not falling asleep sometimes. I figured it
could be usb (after a hint from ben) and tried unplugging it before
sleep and plugging it in after wakeup. That fooled me for being the
reason. It's not. My next guess is pbbuttonsd or gtkpbbuttonsd. I sense
something like: using the adjust volume keys sometimes keeps the thing
from falling asleep? or something other. But it does happen when I use
the buttons for sound-adjustment and it does not happen as long as I use
the gnome-panel thing. Weird. I'll spend some more attention to that
issue. Or can someone confirm similar Problems? I am getting really
confused about this.

greetz

Timo