wireless usb on iBook G4

Hi all,

I've considering getting a network adapter for my iBook G4. I can't count on
Broadcom, so I'm looking for alternatives. I've readed in some places
different opinions about MA111 (NetGear) and some others adapters.

My question is obvious, what adapter would you recommend me? I'd like it to
work under Linux and MacOSX (ok, only on Linux could be fine, but better if
it's supported on both of them).

Thank you in advance.

--
EuropeSwPatentFree
(o_.'   Imobach González Sosa   imobachgs@softhome.net

--
Este mensaje ha sido analizado por STEP On Line
y se considera que está limpio. 902 10 18 43