Re: please test new quik with initrd-support (was: Re: getting quik into sarge?

Ce jour Sun, 28 Nov 2004, Christian Leimer a dit:

> Hi!
>
> Can someone please post a sample quik.conf?
>
> Do you use the ramdisk option or the append string one, any other settings?
>
> I have an Umax S900 and it does not work here.
> Says something about can not find the root device.
>
> I use an adaptec uw2940 and a ext3 formated hd. Maybe this is the
> troublemaker.

adaptec 2940uw can't boot from. and do not use anything BUT ext2 for
quik, it does not have ext3 or other support.

> And what is that chosen/bootargs= for?

that gets initialised only when a client OS (e.g., like linux) gets
loaded into memory.