cdrom problem?

Hi!

I use debian sid with 2.6.7 kernel. yesterday I upgrade the system and
when I reboot the system the /dev/scd0 and /dev/cdrom devices has
dissapear. I don't know what happen. I add the device manually doing:

mknod /dev/scd0 b 11 0
ln -s /dev/scd0 /dev/cdrom

Doing this I can mount cd's normally, but when I reboot again it
dissapear.

It is a known bug of some package? I know there is problems with
ide-scsi but two days ago it doesn't happen.

Sorry for my poor english

Thanks to all!

Regards

Sergio