Re: How to make Netgear MA111 - USB work??

On Saturday 18 September 2004 13:06, jarry wrote:
> I have installed linux-wlan-ng-0.2.1-pre20 according to the "how
> to"(linuxquestions forum),but it doesn't work,anyone who has succeeded
>  in installing it?please help me step by step!thanks!

 It would be better to install as the readme. But is as easy as compiling the
module, installing it and plug the USB.
 It worked on my iBook, so it is only time to work for you.
 If it does not work, tell us things such as:
 #dmesg (after plug the card)
 Any errors during the compile?
 Kernel version? How do you have the USB stuff put?