Re: Multiple NICs on Umax S900

On Mon, Sep 13, 2004 at 04:03:14PM +0200, Christian Leimer wrote:

> First a question that may help me. How do you boot Bootx or quik?

I use BootX. It works, so I never bothered to try quik (and I don't mind
the very small Mac OS partition required).

> Then what is your exact setup, which pci cards in the Umax? And which
> order?  Try to move the NICs to one of the top two slots and test. I
> have no card here to test, sorry. But maybe moving the cards helps.

The only other PCI card present is the IMS TwinTurbo video adapter,
still in slot #2 (where it was placed by the manufacturer). I have not
tried moving the video card around yet. I will attempt different slot
combinations to see if that helps.

Paul