Laptop Mode

I've taken a look at laptop-mode-tools and I have a few questions:

1. What's the difference between that and noflushd?
2. Will it reduce the temperature of the hard drive on my iBook G4?
3. It suggests pbuttonsd, but what does pbuttonsd offer that pmud
doesn't offer in regards to laptop mode utilities?

Thanks in advance!

Bryan Forbes
bryan@reigndropsfall.net
http://www.reigndropsfall.net

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless
minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds."
        - Samuel Adams, an architect of the Constitution

Key fingerprint = 3D7D B728 713A BB7B B8B1  5B61 3888 17E0 70CA 0F3D