Re: Pismo internal modem

Hi,

Nick Croft writes:

> Thanks Jens, I'll look into it. The kernel is home made from benh 1.

If it doesn't work, send me the output of 'uname -a' and your .config file.

Also, note that nowadays Ben's tree tends to be slightly out of date,
since he checks stuff into Linus' tree directly.  Consider switching
to the official Debian kernel, which supports the Pismo very well.  If
you insist on building your own kernel, consider switching to the
vanilla source, which also supports the Pismo very well.

Regards, Jens.

--
J'qbpbe, le m'en fquz pe j'qbpbe!